Monday, January 7, 2013

$1M lottery winner died of cyanide poisoning

$1M lottery winner died of cyanide poisoning: "The Cook County medical examiner in Chicago has concluded that the winner of a $1 million instant lottery died of cyanide poisoning one day after collecting his winnings, rather than by natural causes as originally ruled.

Urooj Khan, 46, from Chicago's North Side, literally jumped for joy last June after realizing that the second of two instant tickets he had bought for $60 at a local 7-Eleven was worth $1 million.

A month later, he was back at the store, with his wife and teenager daughter by his side, to collect $425,000 in post-tax winnings.
At the time, he said he planned to use the money to grow his dry-cleaning business, the Chicago Tribune reported.

The next day, he was found dead."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment