Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nick Saban, Brian Kelly dodge NFL questions, turn focus to BCS | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Nick Saban, Brian Kelly dodge NFL questions, turn focus to BCS | Detroit Free Press | freep.com: "MIAMI -- Nick Saban did not come right out and say he won't be coaching in the NFL â?? he might have learned his lesson on that topic â?? but Alabama's coach sounded very much Saturday like he's not interested in leaving Alabama.

"I don't have any unfinished business in the NFL," Saban said at the BCS National Championship media day, adding: "That's not something that I'm concerned about, it's not something I'm thinking about, it's not even something that I want to do. I want to be a college coach."

His counterpart in the title game, Notre Dame's Brian Kelly, was less definitive. Though he protested, "I'm not trying to be evasive," Kelly was at least elusive. Both coaches have been linked in recent speculation to NFL"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment