Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sounders: Fredy Montero tweets goodbye to his ‘second home’ | Sounders FC / MLS - The News Tribune

Sounders: Fredy Montero tweets goodbye to his ‘second home’ | Sounders FC / MLS - The News Tribune: "Fredy Montero, Sounders FC’s career goals leader, tweeted his goodbyes to the club and its fans on Wednesday.

“I want to thank god for these 4 unforgettable years in seattle, to the sounders staff, coaches, players and especially the FANS for everything you gave me,” Montero wrote. “Thanks (general manager Adrian Hanauer) for your unconditional support. Seattle you will always be in my heart and be my second home. I will be back one day! Until then I wish you all the best. God bless. FREDY MONTERO #17”

Multiple reports say Montero will begin this season on loan to Millonarios FC in his native Colombia. The Sounders have not commented on his status for the coming season."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment